Our inhibition in the morning is explained by only one thing – the body, despite awakening, remains calm and sleepy for some time. In order to finally wake up, it takes about 2-3 hours . Morning washing will help to cheer up, allowing you to send a certain impulse to the central nervous system. But without bringing the muscles and joints to work, it will not be possible to wake up completely. It is for this that a person needs morning exercises. Before starting the process of carrying out it, you need to figure out what is the usefulness of a set of such exercises.
Any physical training requires 3 or 4 visits to the gym per week and solid loads on the muscles. Then, as classes in the morning carry only a health-improving kind of meaning. The maximum benefit from morning workouts will be only when, in the process of execution, the set of exercises is improved and complicated. Charging is recommended in a well-ventilated area and in clothing that does not restrict movement. It is best to end classes with a contrast shower.
The benefits of morning exercises are evident in the following:
- Mood is improved;
- Vitality increases;
- The level of sleepiness decreases;
- Lethargy and fatigue disappear;
- The syndrome, which is pronounced in an irritable attitude towards the world around them (hypokinesia), disappears .
The difference between morning exercises and other physical activities
Since exercise has a completely different purpose, it doesn’t need to be turned into a regular workout routine. After all, the name itself says that these activities are designed to charge the human body with energy for the whole day. Unlike exercise, exercise aims to tense muscles, exhausting the body. At the end of it, the body always wants to rest, since a lot of strength and energy has been spent. Without some preparation for training, you can cause irreparable harm to the body.
There are people who, along with a morning run, prefer to do all kinds of strength exercises for various muscle groups, arms and abs. This complex takes longer than regular charging, about 40-50 minutes. Therefore, it is wrong to call such loads charging. After all, charging is a set of physical exercises that are designed to knead joints and muscle tissues.
This complex is often combined with some power loads, but at the same time their number, as well as the type and the duration of the performance largely depends on physical fitness, desire and the availability of free time. What are the best hours for sports activities? The most optimal time for power loads on the body is after lunch, but exercise is best done in the morning.
Correct morning exercises
The gradual awakening of the body immediately after sleep does not accept any strong loads that force the heart to switch to active work, causing irreparable harm to the heart muscle.
There are exercises that can be easily performed directly in bed. These include such warm-up exercises that do not carry any load. At the same time, remember that they are not enough for vigorous and active well-being throughout the day. You will need to walk a little, take a shower or just wash, drink a glass of water and only after all this do basic exercises.
Morning exercises are performed to music, which is selected for each individually. The presence in the complex of exercises of an intense nature makes you choose such music, the tempo of which will be about 140 or 170 beats per minute. Many compositions of our time have just such a tempo. When charging at a calmer rhythm, slower songs are selected. For the correct organization of the body’s movements and the coordination of your breathing with them, it is recommended to select songs of a rhythmic nature.
That morning exercise that gives courage and a surge of strength is considered the best. The main mistake in charging is excessive loads. Many people forget that the main purpose of exercise is to tone up. Her idea is not to build muscle. The best way to determine the degree of stress on the body is how a person feels. There should be no feeling of tiredness or excessive fatigue in the body. With these symptoms, the necessary measure should be to reduce the load.
Complex of exercises
There are several options for exercises performed in the morning exercise, but there are some basic ones among them.
Complex of exercises for the cervical spine
- Making head turns to the left and right;
- Tilting head movements to the left-right, forward-backward;
- Circular rotation of the head at a slow pace.
You should not close your eyes if you have problems with the vestibular system.
Morning warm-up for arms
- You can rotate with your hands and with your hands locked in a “lock”.
- Rotational movements with the shoulders. Initially, they are performed together, and then in turn.
- Description of the circle with straightened arms.
- Squeezing the arms at the elbow joint, it is necessary to rotate them towards you, counting 1,2,3,4, and with a score of 5,6,7,8 – the rotation is carried out from oneself.
- Put your fingers on your shoulders, and keeping your arms bent, make a circular motion, without tearing your fingers, by 1,2,3,4 elbows need to be rotated in one direction, and at 5,6,7,8 – in the opposite direction.
A set of exercises for the body
- Starting position – keep your legs shoulder-width apart. Leaning forward is performed with the touch of fingers or palms to the floor in the presence of good stretch. You need to move as smoothly as possible without sudden lunges.
- Movement of the pelvis in a circle. Putting your hands to the belt, make rotational movements with the pelvic region. In this case, there should be no pain or pinching of the muscles.
- Stable on the floor, legs apart shoulder-width apart. Put your left hand on your belt, and stretch your right hand up. When the countdown is 1.2, you need to lean to the left. By changing your hand and counting 3.4, tilt to the right. Stretch your spinal muscles without fanaticism. If there is a strong feeling of tension, the load should be slightly relaxed.
- Turns of the trunk. Put your arms forward and bend them at the elbow joints, while the hands can be enclosed in a “lock”. At 1.2, we turn to the left without lifting our legs off the floor. 3,4 – turn to the right, also without lifting the feet.
Warm up the legs
- alternately swinging the leg back and forth. The left leg comes first, and then the right leg. You need to do it at least 10 or 15 times.
- Take turns to raise your legs to the side. Each leg should be raised 10 or 15 times.
- Knee movements in a circular manner.
- Squat without lifting the heels off the surface. In this exercise, the arms are extended forward. At the initial stage, 10 or 15 deep sitting is enough for you.
Additional set of exercises
To the above exercises in the morning can add the following strength training:
The effect of morning exercises
All the exercises presented above will help you improve the condition of the whole body and switch to work much faster.
Morning exercises make our auditory, vestibular, visual and other devices more active, it helps to tune the central organ of the nervous system to a working mood and bring the body out of the inhibited state that is present in the first hours after waking up. If the classes are of a regular nature, then the person notices positive physical changes: improved blood circulation, correct heart function, accelerated venous blood flow. Exercise has a beneficial effect on the lungs as well. When exercising, the oxygen level in the blood rises, and this, in turn, leads to active acid-reduction processes in the body, strengthens muscle tissues and strengthens joints.
Performing a set of exercises every day in the morning will prepare your body for all the physical, mental and emotional stresses that you will face during the day. And remember that only the right set of exercises can cheer you up and make you feel all the charm of an active life.